Inquiries & Contact
We’re ready to lead you into an unforgettable journey. We’d love to hear from you, contact us today!
If you have any questions or need to contact us, feel free to fill out the form below and one of our Belize Travel Specialists will be in touch within 24 hours during the week and 48 hours over the weekend.
Traditional communication still works
Location & getting here
1. Drive out from the airport to the Northern Highway. Take a right at the intersection on the northern highway south, heading to Belize city.
2. Upon entering Belize city you will come upon a roundabout with a flag monument, take a right and over the BelCan bridge. You will be on Central American Boulevard.
3. Stay on Central American Boulevard until you see a gas station on your left and another (smaller) roundabout. Make a right here and you will be on the Western Highway. You will be on the western highway for about 68 1/2 miles before entering the twin towns of San Ignacio & Santa Elena.
4. Upon entering Santa Elena town you will pass the Loma Luz Hospital on your left. You will take the immediate right on the roundabout; There is a large Shell gas station on the left.
5. Follow the meandering road to the Rene Montero bridge into San Ignacio town.
6. After the Bridge, keep along Joseph Andrews Drive. At the top you will reach a curve to the right, follow it until you get to the roundabout.
7. At the roundabout, continue straight across, passing the Uno Gas station, back onto the western highway.
8. Continue on the Western Highway for about 6 miles, keeping a look out for the Chaa Creek sign on the right side of the road.
9. Make a left on the Chial Road (a dirt road) – there is a concrete bus stop at the roadside.
10. Follow this road, and the Chaa Creek signs, for three and a half miles up to the Chaa Creek property.